Meet with your academic advisor and review your DegreeWorks audit to determine if you are ready to graduate, prior to applying for graduation.
To apply for graduation, complete and submit an Application for Graduation and Commencement to the Registrar's Office.
Graduation application will not be processed without payment. If you are graduating with more than one degree (not a double major), you must complete a separate application for each degree.
If you plan to change your major or degree, a Change of Major/Degree must be completed prior to applying for graduation.
You must be admitted into the degree program from which you intend to graduate.
- Occupational Endorsement, Certificate, Graduate Certificate, and Workforce Credentials - No Fee
- Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees - $50.00
- Late applications - an additional $25.00 fee
Graduation Application deadlines:
- Fall Graduation - October 1st
- Spring Graduation - February 1st
- Summer Graduation - July 1st
Late Graduation Application deadlines:
- Fall Graduation - October 31st
- Spring Graduation - March 1st
- Summer Graduation - July 19th
We cannot guarantee recognition in the yearly commencement program for late applications
Students may request a duplicate or reprint copy of their diploma for $25, by selecting the “Reprint Diploma” option on the Application for Graduation and Commencement.