Meet with your academic advisor and review your DegreeWorks audit to determine if you are ready to graduate, prior to applying for graduation.
To apply for graduation, complete and submit a Graduation Application to the Registrar's Office.
Graduation application will not be processed without payment. If you are graduating with more than one degree (not a double major), you must complete a separate application for each degree.
If you plan to change your major or degree, a Change of Major/Degree must be completed prior to applying for graduation.
You must be admitted into the degree program from which you intend to graduate.
- Occupational Endorsement, Certificate, Graduate Certificate, and Workforce Credentials - No Fee
- Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees - $50.00
- Late applications - an additional $25.00 fee
Graduation Application deadlines:
- Fall Graduation - October 1st
- Spring Graduation - February 1st
- Summer Graduation - July 1st
Late Graduation Application deadlines:
- Fall Graduation - October 31st
- Spring Graduation - March 1st
- Summer Graduation - July 19th
We cannot guarantee recognition in the yearly commencement program for late applications
Students may request a duplicate or reprint copy of their diploma for $25, by selecting the “Reprint Diploma” option on the Graduation Application.