Health Professionals Program IHS
Attn: Grants Management Branch
12300 Twinbrook Parkway Suite 605
Rockville, MN 20852
For enrolled members of any tribe pursuing degrees in health related professions, including social work and physical therapy. Awards include tuition with stipends. Application deadline is in April.
Indian Resource Development
PO Box 30001 Dept. 3 IRD
Las Cruces, NM 88033
FAX (505) 646-7740
Health Professions Preparatory Scholarship
Dept. of Health & Human Services
5560 Fishers Lane, Rm 6-12
Rockville, MN 20857
For enrolled members of any tribe in pre-professional education planning to enroll in a health profession school. Awards up to $12,000. Application deadline is in April.
Native American Leadership in Education
Catching the Dream Scholarship
8200 Mountain Road NE #203
Albuquerque, NM 57110
For enrolled members of any tribe. Awards vary; write or call for deadlines.
- Native American Health Education Fund
Native American Health Education Fund (NAHEF) provides financial aid to
Native Americans who are pursuing careers in health related fields. Application deadline June 15th .
- Please contact NAHEF for more information:
- Absolutely Scholarships
- American Indian College Fund
- American Indian Graduate Center - for Native American and Alaska Native students enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Association on American Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- The Falmouth Institute, Inc. Scholarships
- The Gates Millennium Scholarship
- Indian Health Service
- Millennium Scholars Program
- Native American Scholarships
- Native Vision - For high school seniors
- Native Web
- Truman D. Picard Scholarship Program
- Scholarship search
- Morris K. Udall Foundation