|Title: ||Alumni Association|
|Included in Application: ||UA Foundation|
|Link: ||http://www.uas.alaska.edu/financial_aid/scholarships/files/ketchikan/docs/alumni13.doc |
|Application deadline: ||06-03-2013|
The University of Alaska Southeast Alumni Association assists the university in remaining a vital and
dynamic institution through financial support and community awareness and provides an opportunity for
alumni to help shape the future of the Alaskan educational experience.
|Requirements: ||1) Attend University of Alaska Southeast Ketchikan campus either full or part-time (part-time is understood to include at least six credit hours).|
2) Recipient should demonstrate motivation and academic and leadership potential.
3) Recipient must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
4) Recipient must be a returning undergraduate student; admitted in a degree.
5) Recipient must be an Alaskan resident.
6) Preference given to applicants who demonstrate leadership and volunteerism.