UAS uses BlackBoard as its course management system. You may find your courses through UAS Online or from the top navigation ribbon above every UAS webpage. Just click on 'MyCourses'.
Blackboard - The Course Management System for all UAS classes.
- Blackboard Course Management System - Blackboard index for student issues
- Assignments Overview - Blackboard video instructions for uploading coursework
- Checking Your Grades - Information for students on accessing current grade in specific course.
- Contacting Your Instructor - How to find your instructor's contact information.
- Find My Syllabus - How to find the Syllabus for a course.
- Using the Content Editor - Using the Blackboard Content Editor
- Using the Discussion Board - Using the Discussion Board
- Submitting Youtube Videos - How to submit Youtube videos in Blackboard
UAS Online! Portal - Secure space to access all your courses, portfolios, and more.
Conferencing - Audio and Video Conferencing
ePortfolio - An application for coursework, blogs, forums, chat and more.
- UAS Portfolio System - General information about portfolio structure, collaboration tools, coursework portfolios, and personal portfolios.
- ePortfolio Topic Index - View an index of the UAS Online Portfolio documentation.
- Getting Started with the ePortfolio - Overview of the Portfolio system including pages, items, blogs. forums, and webmeetings
- Miscellaneous Controls - Overview of the ePortfolio Controls including the Delete Page, Hide Controls, Add New Sub Page, Copy Import Page, and Send Invitation Tools.
- Adding Items - Learn how to add an Item to your portfolio.
- Creating a Photo Gallery - Details on the photo gallery function of the ePortfolio system.
- Personal Portfolios - Learn how to create a personal portfolio.
- Paste from Word - How to use the Paste from Word Tool.
- Adding Attachments - Learn how to add an attachment to a portfolio item.
- Course Portfolios - An overview of Course Portfolios for Students including content items and page management.
- UAS Guest Accounts - Learn how to create and use a guest account for UAS Online
- Text Editor Reference - UAS Online HTML Quick Reference Toolbar Functions
- Edit Settings
- Edit Settings - An overview of the Manage Page tool in UAS Online
- Instructor Tools - Using the Instructor Tools in the Manage Page option.
- Page Design - Portfolio Manage Page > Page appearance settings
- Content - An overview of Page Content in the Mange Page area.
- Publish Page - Using the Publish Page feature in the Manage Page area.
- Portfolio: Manage Page - Security Settings - Security settings for courses and general portfolios.
- Security Settings - Personal Page - How to set security settings for your personal page in the Manage Page area.
- Course Security Settings - Using the security settings in the Manage Page tool.
- Chat Tool
- Getting Started with the Chat Tool - Create your own conversation with Chat Tool.
Presentation Tools - Whiteboards, Projectors, Powerpoints, and more
- Presentation Tools - Learn how to create and publish presentations using various tools.
- Legacy Adobe Presenter Support (Faculty) - Legacy documentation about use of Adobe Presenter 9
- Adobe Presenter 9 - Accessing Adobe Presenter (Breeze) Server.
- Adobe Presenter Publishing - Faculty can publish Adobe Presenter presentations to the Adobe Connect server.
WebMeeting - Online meeting space for classes and more.
- Webmeeting Mobile App - Information on the use of the Blackboard Collaborate Mobile App
- Getting Started - An Introduction to the Webmeeting Tool and Elluminate.
- Where is my Webmeeting? - Locating your webmeeting
- I can't open my Webmeeting? - Troubleshooting webmeeting access
- Make My Own Webmeeting - Create Your Own Webmeeting
- My Webmeeting has No Sound - Troubleshooting silent webmeetings
- WebMeeting FAQ - WebMeeting FAQ
- Faculty Instructions
- For Students
UAS Home - A personal file space you can access from anywhere.