Egan Library Classroom Extension
The newest addition to our campus is the Egan Wing that was completed in 2003. The Egan Wing provides space for lectures, audio and video conferences, and has one large venue space.
There are fourteen classrooms in the Egan Wing. Most classrooms have a multimedia cart (unless otherwise noted) that includes a projector, a DVD Player, and a receiver with speakers. Instructions for multimedia cart use should be located on each cart along with remotes for each item. However, there are HD flat panels located in EG116, EG114, and EG115. If you find there is no multimedia cart in the room you're using, please contact the UAS help desk at 796-6400. (In house extensions are 6400 and 6521.)
There are two small classrooms that will support eight people.
- EG116 is primarily used for distance classes that use video conferencing technology and includes a HD flat panel (multimedia cart not available).
There are three classrooms that will support sixteen people.
- EG113 is primarily used for audio and video conferences and includes a HD flat panel (multimedia cart not available).
- EG114 is primarily used for lectures.
- EG115 is primarily used for audio and video conferences and includes a HD flat pane (multimedia cart not available).
There is one midsize classroom that will support twenty two people.
- EG220 is primarily used for lectures.
There are eight large classrooms that will support forty people.
- EG108, EG109, EG218, EG219, EG223, EG224, & EG225 are primarily used for lectures.
The largest classroom is call the lecture hall and will support up to 150 people.
- EG112 is primarily used for lecturing audiences and for hosting community events.