Location & Access
The UASK Computer Lab is located on the first floor of the Paul Building at 2600 Seventh Avenue, Ketchikan, AK 99901. The Computer Lab is wheelchair accessible.
Computer Lab Hours
Fall Semester Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8AM - 8PM
Friday 8 AM- 6 PM
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Between semesters (December 15th - 22nd) we are open 9am to 4 pm.
The Computer Lab is closed:
Thanksgiving: November 27th & 28th
Winter break: December 24th through January 2nd.
Who can use the lab?
- Any student enrolled in credit courses automatically receive an account with the UA Computer Network. This account is used to log on to any of the public access machines on campus including the Robertson/Hamilton Building Technical Center.
- Alumni student's that are members of the Alumni program.
Local computer assistance is available at 228-4507. If you are having username, password or any other technical issues you can call the Juneau Help Desk toll-free at (877)465-6400.
Support available for but not limited to:
- Help Desk - This site is primarily to help students use the online information technology systems that are available to them at UAS.
- Distance Education Gateway - Search for distance degrees being offered throughout the entire UA system.
- Academic Calendar - Important Dates to know and scheduled Holidays.