Print/Scan/Copy services are located on the main level (2nd floor) of the library.
During Fall 2016 we are introducing a new pay-per-print service that enables printing from virtually any device, as well as cloud accounts and USB drives. Users no longer have to pull up documents on a library computer or even their own computer but can connect to cloud storage services right from the kiosk. Print jobs are only released when the user logs in/swipes their card and pays for the prints at the kiosk. Drivers are available for personal computers using the links below. Egan Library printing is powered by Ink Labs, Inc. All online accounts are managed by Ink and the service accepts credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Ink preloaded cards (see below).
- Black and white prints are .10 cents per print, duplex black and white prints are .18 cents
- Color prints are .40 cents per print, duplex color prints are .70 cents.
- Document scanning is free of charge.
- Additional services coming soon (fax and photo printing).
Create/Add funds to your Account
- Students access your account using your UA username/password.
- Guest users create a guest account.
- Access your account online to add funds or add at the kiosk in the library.
- Users without access to an accepted payment method can purchase preloaded Ink cards at the Circulation desk for $5.
Releasing Print Jobs
- Print jobs are only released when the user logs in/swipes their card and pays for the prints at the kiosk.
Print Drivers (for personal computers)
- MacOS (coming soon)
- Windows (coming soon)
Several scanning options are available. There is a public access scanner/copier (Konica-Minolta) near the Circulation Desk. The Eqan Library Ink Kiosk also offers free document scanning.
- Both support color scanning.
- The Konica-Minolta supports duplex scanning, has a feeder for multiple page jobs and outputs pdf or tiff formats to email.
- The Ink kiosk supports scanning to cloud accounts.
A self-service Black & White Copier is located on the main level by the Circulation Desk ($.10 per page). The copier accepts bills ($1, $5, $10) and coins. Prepaid copy cards are available for sale at the Circulation Desk ($5, $10, $20).