The Egan Library has 7 study rooms (5 main level, 2 lower level) and 1 conference room (room 210) available as study/meeting space. All rooms have a blackboard or whiteboard, data port (for internet or voice with audio-convener), power outlets and seating for 4 chairs at a table. Rooms 212 and 213 have wall mounted HDTVs, HDMI cables and DVD players. Rooms on the main level have windows (inoperable).
- UAS Students have priority use for study rooms.
- Study Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance by UA students/staff/faculty only (a valid @uas.alaska.edu, @uaa.alaska.edu or @alaska.edu email is required).
- Study + Testing Rooms 106 and 107 have priority scheduling when needed by UAS Testing Center and may be booked further in advance by staff.
- Detailed Study Rooms Policies.
- The following activities are not priority uses: Gaming, recreational DVD viewing (use video carrels), sleeping.
- Please check availability before dropping in. Drop-in use is allowed, please book when you arrive to help us monitor use of our spaces.