Troubleshooting Streaming Flash Video
If you are having trouble viewing the live video stream
We recommend that you update your computer software
- Update your Adobe Flash Player
- Update your Java
- Update your browser software:
Still need more technical assistance?
Before calling or emailing the helpdesk
We ask that you first gather some technical information about your computer configuration
This information will help the university staff resolve any issues efficiently
- What is your internet speed?
- What knd of machine are you using?
- Are you running multiple programs or web pages while watching the stream?
- Can you watch the video on the adobe flash help page?
- How much space do you have on your primary (c) hard drive?
With this information you are ready to contact the Helpdesk for immediate assistance.
Regional IT Help Desk
11120 Glacier Hwy
8/9 - 9/1
Mon-Fri - 8AM-5PM
Sat & Sun-Closed
Regular Fall Hours
Sun - 1 - 5 PM
Mon - Fri - 8AM - 8PM
Sat - Closed