Live Satellite BroadcastsCurrent Programming at UAS can now be found on the UATV schedule web page.
Troubleshooting Streaming Flash Video
If you are having trouble viewing the live video stream
We recommend that you update the following software
Still need more technical assistance?
Before calling or emailing the Help Desk
We ask that you first gather some technical information about your computer configuration
This information will help the university staff resolve any issues efficiently
- What is your internet speed?
- Have you tried reloading the Flash streaming web page?
- What kind of machine are you using?
- Are you running multiple programs/web pages and watching the stream?
- Can you watch the video on the adobe flash help page?
- How much space do you have on your primary (c) hard drive?
Contact the Helpdesk for immediate assistance.
We are very interested in getting feedback on our streaming video.
If you have any questions or comments, please consider sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
For Information regarding The University of Alaska Television Network please call (907) 796-6452.
The toll-free call-in number for all satellite classes is: 1-888-219-2596
Regional IT Help Desk
11120 Glacier Hwy
8/9 - 9/1
Mon-Fri - 8AM-5PM
Sat & Sun-Closed
Regular Fall Hours
Sun - 1 - 5 PM
Mon - Thur - 8AM-8PM
Fri - 8AM - 5PM
Sat - Closed