|UAS PR Office Service Agreement|
|Service Area||Public Information|
|Service Needed||Creating brochures, posters, newspaper advertisements and other promotional materials for UAS schools, programs and courses.|
- Contact the Public Information Office at least 3-4 weeks in advance of when the final design files should be provided to a printer or the media. Note that printing timeline before final materials are received varies by method and vendor.
- Project consultation with Katie Bausler, Director of Public Relations and Marketing, is required before design work begins.
- Phone: 796-6530, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate with graphic designer to determine design direction and elements.
- Approve printing cost estimate. Provide account (fund and org number) if applicable.
- Provide final approved text to designer. Supply images, if needed.
- Approve proofs before printing.
- Newspaper deadlines: Juneau Empire, Sunday ad. Art due on previous Wednesday. Capital City Weekly, Wednesday ad. Art due on previous Wednesday.
- If distributing posters throughout Juneau, consider using Juneau Arts and Humanities Council’s postering service. Posters should be dropped off to the JAHC offices by 10 a.m. on Tuesdays and billed to the UAS PR Office.
- Coordinate any specialized distribution of materials.
|PR Office Role|
- The UAS Public and Media Relations Office in Juneau offers free consultation and design services for UAS faculty and students.
- Provide professional layout of promotional materials, ensuring compliance with UAS publication guidelines.
- Coordinate the printing of materials, either internally or with outside vendors.
- Provide copies of materials to department staff for any additional distribution.
- All UAS promotional materials are produced at a high standard of quality
- Materials are produced and distributed quickly and consistently
- Materials are produced and distributed in a cost-efficient manner
|Revised: August19, 2011|