|UAS PR Office Service Agreement|
|Service Area||Public Information|
|Service Needed||UAS Departmental website updates, access, training and administration of Content Management System (CMS).|
- Know who the CMS contributors for your department or school are. They are your first point of contact for website services.
- Established new CMS accounts for departmental CMS contributors.
- Group training is offered routinely as well as video and instructions posted on the CMS help site for self-instruction.
- Photo assets are available upon request to Public Info. Office and available from PR website.
- Maintain your schools /departments directory in the CMS with updated employee contact information so directory search is current.
- Participate in annual website audit process to insure content is relevant and site is utilizing the latest CMS features.
|PR Office Role|
- Maintain core content to include online schedule, academic requirements, UAS forms that contributors can access and utilize
- Establish account access and set access levels for new and expired CMS contributors
- Set up new site templates if site is not already established
- Offer group training and one-on-one and small group training when needed
- Maintain photo database and permit access for use by UAS community
- Establish new employees in the UAS Directory from (New Hire Web Contact Information) paperwork in hire packet.
- Help administer website audit process
- Assist in campus calendar access and event websites for annual events
- Design and track web advertisements in coordination with graphic artists
- UAS has a regional website that is consistent in design/ navigation, updated regularly and is accessible by our audience.
- All UAS departments/schools have access to a Content Management System (CMS) that allows for easy editing while retaining structure and academic professionalism.
- Access to an Online photo catalog to enable access to current and relevant photo graphs to be used on UAS websites.
- Analytic data to make judgments on online advertisements and site effectiveness
|Revised: August19, 2011|
Content maintained by Webmaster.