Step Two: Register and arrange for a proctor ...
Register for the Asbestos Abatement Refresher online course with UAS Sitka Campus:
- By phone: 1-800-478-6653 ext 7786 or 907-747-7786
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 907-747-7743
Payment must be received at the time of registration. Credit card, check or employer purchase order is accepted.
Arrange for a proctor (witness) to be available for your final exam.
In order to offer this course online, a final exam that is proctored or witnessed is required. UAS or Satori Group can assist in helping you identify an appropriate proctor in your community. The proctor you select must have a computer with internet connection and be approved by UAS or Satori Group.
Who can be a proctor?
1. Education staff (elementary, high school or college / university)
2. Military installation education department personnel
3. Satori Group staff
6. Village health aide
7. Village postmaster
8. Other …
Who cannot be a proctor?
1. A family member (there are exceptions in small villages)
2. Anyone from your company
What to expect when taking this online course …