Getting Started at UAS Sitka
- If you want to check out your options at UAS Sitka and start the enrollment process, follow the steps below.
- If you are already enrolled and want to find out how to get started in your UAS class, go to
"Starting your e-Learning class" or "Starting your on-campus class"
- If you want to talk to our friendly staff, call 747-7700 or 1-800-478-6653.
Step 1: Check out our programs
Check out your educational opportunities at UAS
- Career Programs
- Degree Programs
- E-Learning Programs
- Community Education and Professional Development
Step 2: How to pay for classes
Consider your options for paying for college.
- Tuition and Fees Chart--Find an estimate of your costs. (Some classes will require additional fees that are not reflected in this chart.)
- The UAS financial aid site has step by step directions for applying for financial aid.
- Talk to an academic advisor at UAS Sitka Campus for personalized financial aid information. (See the contact information below.)
Call 907-747-7700 or 1-800-478-6653 to get information on how to apply for admissions or enroll in the program of your choice.
Talk to an advisor. Advisors can help you set career and academic goals and assist you with the application process. If you are interested in what your first conference with your advisor will be like, check out the UAS Sitka advising page
Other useful links:
- Course Schedule Search--Find classes at UAS.