Edit your UAS Online! profile to change your email
Go to UAS Online! and Login
- Go to http://www.uas.alaska.edu/online/
- In the upper right corner is the Login - enter your UAS username and password
- If you've forgotten your UAS username or password, go to:
Enter your birthday and last digits of your SSN and you can retrieve your username and reset your password. (Note: if Elmo can't find you, call the Helpdesk at 877-465-6400)
After you've logged in
- You'll be at your personalized UAS Online start page. On the left you'll see your "profile".
- You'll have a picture only if you previously uploaded one
Click on the link labeled "Edit Options"
Enter your preferred email address in the field labeled "Forward UAS email to "
- Change any other info or upload a picture if you feel like it too!
- Click "Save"
- This will not only update your email in your UAS Online profile but will also set a forwarding address on your UAS email account so all email sent to that account will be forwarded to your preferred account.
- Now your profile is updated.
- The new information will appear in the "Class List" for all your classes.
To learn more about using UAS Online - See the Student Tutorial