UAS Sitka Enrollment Day
Thursday, July 12
10am to 4pm
Application Fee Waived July 12 Only!
Apply for admissions, complete your FAFSA, take your placement test, and register for classes all in one day! Students who complete the application and registration process can have their admissions application fee waived with approval from an academic advisor!
- Sitka residents: please come to the Student Success Center, Room 226, located on the top floor of the UAS-Sitka building.
- Distance students: Please contact an academic advisor to begin the process at 907-747-7703. With advisor approval distance students may be eligible for the fee waiver if significant progress is made towards enrollment by Enrollment Day.
How do I prepare for Enrollment Day?
- Come prepared to fill out your Admissions Application. Make sure to bring information about your school and any colleges/universities that you may have previously attended.
- Study for the Placement Exam. We highly recommend that you review the ACCUPLACER Study Guide or search “ACCUPLACER Study Guide” in any search engine to access a wide variety of resources to prepare you for the exam. Distance students can arrange remote proctoring by contacting 907-747-7707.
- Explore different Degree Options. UAS has a variety of distance and local classes to help you achieve your academic goals. Talk about your plans with an academic advisor and we can advise you on the best ways to achieve your goals.