- School of Management - Homepage for the School of Management at the University of Alaska Southeast
- Accounting - Accounting
- Business - Business
- Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Management - Management
- Management Information Systems - University of Alaska Southeast - Management Information Systems
- Faculty & Staff - Faculty & Staff | School of Management
- Proctor Information Form - School of Management Proctor Information Form
- Site Map - School of Management site map
- Public Administration
- Welcome - Welcome
- At a Glance - Important information about the UAS MPA Program.
- Program Overview - Overview of MPA Program
- Graduate Student Resources - Overview of resources available for graduate students in the MPA Program.
- Faculty - Faculty and Adjuncts for the UAS MPA Program.
- Admissions - Information on how to apply for admissions and register for MPA courses.
The School of Management business programs have been approved for candidacy status with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The Business Administration department maintains current membership with the ACBSP. ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP’s mission statement is “ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.” The ACBSP accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program and its Criteria for Educational Performance Excellence.
The School of Management at the University of Alaska Southeast is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Content maintained by School of Management.