Troubleshooting the Flash Video Stream
If you are having trouble viewing the live video stream
We recommend that you update your computer software
Still need more technical assistance?
Before calling or emailing the helpdesk:
We ask that you first gather some technical information about your computer configuration
This information will help the university staff resolve any issues efficiently
- What is your internet speed? (Have you tried reloading the Flash streaming web page?)
- What kind of machine are you using?
- Are you running multiple programs or web pages while watching the video stream?
- Can you watch the video on the adobe flash help page?
- How much space do you have on your primary (c) hard drive?
With this information you are ready to contact the help desk for immediate assistance.I.T. Helpdesk
Hendrickson Building, Lower Level
Toll Free: 877-465-6400
Faculty/Staff Web Page
We are very interested in getting feedback on our streaming video.
If you have any questions or comments, please consider sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
For Information regarding The University of Alaska Television Network please call (907) 796-6374.