Job Search Resources
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for in-person, phone, or video appointments. Email or call for more information. Additional information is also available on the UA coronavirus information website.
How Can Career Services Help You?
Resumes and Cover Letters
- Type of resume, Chronological or functional — what are they and type would be best for you?
- Cover letter — how to create a cover letter that employers will want to read
- Application navigation techniques — landmines to avoid
- How to build instant rapport with the hiring manager
- Questions to ask at the end of the interview to "knock it out of the park"
- What not to do before/during/after an interview
- Virtual interviews — how to prepare
Job Search Strategies
- How to find your dream job in a competitive market
- Networking — how to approach potential employers effectively
- Online portfolio tools that are free
- Job acceptance letter — what information is critical to include
- Thank you — how to set yourself apart from the other candidates after an interview
Need help with any of these items? Contact Career Services.