Skip to Main Content

Code of Conduct Reporting

For emergency assistance, call us immediately at 907-209-6539.

What to Report

Any resident may make a report of a possible violation of the Student Code of Conduct or a housing policy. However, if you require immediate response (i.e. an emergency, or to file a noise complaint), you should contact the On-Call Emergency Cell Phone at 907-209-6539.

For more information about the Conduct Process, Sanctions, Appeals, and more, visit the Dean of Students website.

Submit a Report