To have your exam delivered by the Testing Center, please follow these steps:
- Attach a Cover Sheet to each copy of the test.
- Fill out a Test Information form.
- Drop off your tests, and test information form, in the Testing Office (corner office in the Learning Center).
If you are unable to come by in person, you can use our online Test Information Form, and include a digital copy for us to print.
You may pick up your completed and unused exams any time from the Testing Office.
In addition to classwide exams, we offer the following services:
- Accommodated testing for students approved by Disability Services that require additional time, private testing space, or other accommadations that can not be provided during an in class exam.
- Make up tests for students that are unable to attend a scheduled in class exam.
- Zoom proctoring for students that need to take a proctored exam, but are unable to come to campus.
We are happy to work with you to help find a solution to your testing needs, feel free to contact us any time. 907-796-6349, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learning Center is staffed with proffesional math tutors, and employs student tutors for math, and other subjects (with faculty collaboration) much of the year. We are happy to work with departments to provide a platform for tutoring, contact us at email@example.com.