Facilities Services is located in the Stover House at 11120 Glacier Highway and is responsible for these functions at the Juneau campus:
- Facilities maintenance and repair;
- Campus mail system;
- Events coordination;
- Custodial services;
- Grounds and landscaping including snow removal;
- Fleet maintenance;
- Utilities procurement and payment.
Facilities Services is responsible for the following functions throughout the Southeast region:
- Planning, design and construction of capital projects;
- Health & Safety compliance;
- Risk Management.
A majority of the Facilities Services budget goes towards building maintenance and renewal (43.%) followed by campus utility costs (25.%). Click on the attached to see a breakdown of operating and utility costs.