Applying for UAS & UA Foundation Scholarships
2013-2014 Academic Year
Everything must be completed by February 15, 2013 to be considered for any scholarships.
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact the Financial Aid Office at 907-796-6255
- Log into UAOnline
- Click Student Services & Account Information
- Click Scholarships
- Answer the Demographic Data and the Profile Questions and Submit
- Complete the UAS Supplemental Application
- Complete the UA Foundation Supplemental Application
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov to be considered for Need-Based Scholarships and Campus-Based Aid
Applications received after February 15th, 2013 will be considered only if funds are available. Submitting an incomplete application or failing to adhere to the requirements will result in disqualification.
Please notify our office if you have trouble or cannot access the scholarship application.
FYI: The Scholarship Selection committees begin meeting after March 1 and may continue into the summer months. Every effort is made to notify successful applicants as soon as possible; however, it is impossible to send every unsuccessful applicant a response due to the volume of applications and scholarships. To check on the status of your application, contact the Scholarship Coordinator at (907) 796-6255 or via email at email@example.com after May 1, 2013
It is expected that the recipients:
- Must carry 12 or more credits per semester (unless otherwise noted).
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA*
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progess.