Links below open as PDFs
- Patron Right to Privacy (Section 2.2)
- Registration (Section 2.3)
- Egan Library Circulation Policy (Section 2.4)
- Reserves Policy Information (PDF: 15KB)
- Reserves Request Form (PDF: 18KB)
- Borrowing Policy for affiliates of other University of Alaska (UA) campuses (PDF)
- Borrowing Policy for others Alaska Libraries Reciprocal Borrowing (PDF)
- Checkout Laptop User Agreement
- Checkout Laptop FAQ
- Only events sponsored by an university entity may take place in the library. External organizations will require a university sponsor to take responsibility for the facility and make arrangements for its use during the event.
- Contact Beatrice Franklin (907-796-6470 / fax 796-6249 or email to learn more.
- Required request forms available below.
We take care to schedule events at times outside library service hours whenever possible. Occasionally, we make exceptions for speakers who can only visit campus on a particular day and need a venue that seats more people than other available spaces on campus. In those instances, we post signs and direct library users to classrooms, study rooms, Learning/Writing Center and areas of the library where disturbance from the public gathering is minimal.