Begin the Study Away Process
- Schedule a meeting with the Academic Exchange and Study Abroad Coordinator by calling 907-796-6000 to set up an appointment or stop by the UAS Student Resources Center in the lower floor of the Mourant Building.
- Complete the UAS mandatory preliminary application. This will generate an email to the Academic Exchange and Study Abroad office indicating your interest.
- Review eligibility requirements.
- Research your options.
- Meet with your academic advisor to determine how a study away option fits into your academic plan.
- Meet with Financial Aid to create a budget for your study away experience.
Where can I go?
As you research your options you will be amazed at how affordable, accessible, and varied the programs are.There is no doubt that new doors are opened, academic perspectives broadened, career possibilities enhanced, and lifetime memories created.