Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for in-person, phone, or video appointments. Email or call for more information. Additional information is also available on the UA coronavirus information website.
Are you a current student member of the Student Alumni Association or a graduate of UAS? Did you know that Career Services is available to help both for free?
Here's how it works
- Live in Juneau? In-person appointments are available.
- Don't live in Juneau? Career Services is available remotely — phone consultations, email exchanges, and virtual appointments via Blackboard Collaborate.
What does Career Services help with?
- Resume reviews/updates
- Interview strategies & Mock Interviews (in-person, phone, and Skype)
- Networking — brokering connections with potential employers
- Salary negotiation tactics
- Promotion strategies
Meet the other students and graduates on LinkedIn
Visit the University of Alaska Southeast LinkedIn page to connect with over 4,800 alumni of UAS.