Office of the Provost
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for in-person, phone, or video appointments. Email or call for more information. Additional information is also available on the UA coronavirus information website.
The Provost’s Office handles vital issues such as: academic budget priorities and requests, academic programming initiatives, as well as faculty and staff concerns which include recruitment, promotion, and tenure. The Provost works closely with the Faculty Senate and the Provost’s Council on these issues.
- Fall Convocation will be held on August 16-17, 2022.
- The AY 2021 UAS Administrative Review Report is now available.
- A summary of key deadlines for faculty processes for AY 2023 is now available on the Faculty Resources page.
- The annual Celebration of Faculty Excellence was held on Monday, May 2, 2022.
- The AY 2023 Faculty Contract Calendar is now available.
- NWCCU reaffirms UAS accreditation status - July 2019.
- Access the UAS Year Seven Mission Fulfillment and Sustainability Self Evaluation Report here