Office of the Provost
The Provost’s Office handles vital issues such as: academic budget priorities and requests, academic programming initiatives, as well as faculty and staff concerns which include recruitment, promotion, and tenure. The Provost works closely with the Faculty Senate and the Provost’s Council on these issues.
- The AY 2024 UAS Faculty Contract Calendar is now available. Please note that Convocation will be held August 15-16, 2023.
- Annual Assessment Reports were due for all programs to the dean/director by March 1.
- A summary of key deadlines for faculty processes for AY 2023 is available on the Faculty Resources page. An updated version will be uploaded soon.
- The AY 2021 UAS Administrative Review Report is now available.
- NWCCU reaffirms UAS accreditation status - July 2019.
- Access the UAS Year Seven Mission Fulfillment and Sustainability Self Evaluation Report here