Your giving changes lives at UAS.
Click the button ↓ to make securely give online. Thank you!
Alternatively, you may mail a check payable to "UA Foundation" designated to a fund of your choice to our office:UAS Office of Development & Alumni Relations
11066 Auke Lake Way
Juneau, AK 99801
We hope you will consider a donation to one of the following highlighted funds:
- UAS Student Emergency Support (21455) - Your gift provides emergency assistance to students enrolled at any UAS campus or via distance. Expenditures from this fund could include but are not limited to the following: travel assistance, medical needs, items necessary for basic health and safety and education-related expenses.
- Senator Ted Stevens Legislative Internship Program (21289) - Your gift helps provide stipends to students who participate in this unpaid legislative internship program during the legislative session in Juneau, Alaska.
- UAS General Scholarship Support (20104) - Your gift helps students at UAS achieve their educational goals, whether they are traditional students on campus in Juneau, Ketchikan, or Sitka, or if they are distance students.
- Sitka General Scholarship Support (20410) - Your gift helps students at the UAS Sitka Campus.
- UAS Alumni Ketchikan Chapter Scholarship Endowment (80117) - Your gift helps provide financial assistance to students at the Ketchikan campus.
Please consult your tax advisor to discuss the tax implications of your giving.