• B.A in Psychology, Michigan State University
• Master of Science in Medicine, Western Michigan University
• Doctorate of Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University
• Introduction to Behavioral Health Practices
• Introduction to Addiction, Trauma, and Crises
• Beginning Therapeutic Interventions
• Behavioral Health and the Good Life
• Introduction to Integrative Behavioral Health
• Mental Health First Aid
• Fundamentals of First Aid and CPR
Sarah has been teaching Behavioral Health Science courses at UAS since the fall of 2019. She is a member of MINT (Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers), a Duke trained Health & Wellness Coach, and a certified instructor for HeartMath, Mental Health First Aid, QPR Suicide Prevention, and Basic Life Support. She also has certificates in Integrative Behavioral Health and Primary Care and Integrative Mental Health and Nutrition.
When she's not working, Sarah enjoys running the numerous Juneau trails, gardening, reading, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys relief work and has been on numerous international medical trips of various lengths working with underserved populations in Haiti, Nepal, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico.