Cathy L. Connor, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Geology 1984, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
- Doctoral Dissertation: Late Quaternary Glaciolacustrine and Vegetational History of the Copper River Basin, Southcentral Alaska.
- M.S. Geology 1975, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Masters thesis: Holocene Sedimentation History of Richardson Bay California.
- B.S. Geology 1974, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Quaternary Geology and Paleoecology, Regional Alaskan Geology, Glaciology, Neotectonic Processes, Geoscience Education
- Outreach in Geoscience Education in Alaska′s secondary schools
- Alaska Geology–Understanding how it all came together and how it is changing
- Comparison of Neoglacial stratigraphy with Tlingit Oral History Glacier Bay
- Geomorphic Evolution of Mendenhall Valley during repeated glaciations
- Uplift in Northern Southeastern Alaska
- The Little Ice Age retreat of Mendenhall Glacier and Comparison with early 21st Century Rapid Retreat
- Sediment flux through the Mendenhall Glacier/River system
- Bathymetric surveys Mendenhall Lake 2000–2003
- Recent Paleoecology SE AK fjord basins–Gravity Core studies marine sediments
- Calving Retreat LeConte Glacier 1996–2000