UAS provides audio conferencing services through our Cisco telephone system: Conference Now. Every campus phone number can be used to generate a conference room to collaborate with your peers, on and off campus.
Connecting to a conference
- Dial 907-796-6600 (or 6600 if using a campus phone)
- Input the meeting number followed by the pound (#) symbol
- Input the PIN if you are the meeting host, otherwise press (#) to continue
- As an attendee, input the attendee access code, followed by the pound (#) symbol
Please be aware
- Attendees who join a conference before the host arrives will be placed on hold (with music) and automatically join the conference when the host arrives.
- You will hear tones when attendees join/exit a conference.
- The conference will end after the last participant leaves.
- Hosts can initiate a conference from any phone (cell phones, campus phones, etc.).
- Conferences can support up to 24 participants (this can be increased if needed).
- Meeting numbers are comprised of two zeros preceding the host's extension: 00XXXX.
How do I set up or change my host PIN and attendee access code?
- Log into the Self Care Portal with your UA credentials
- Select the General Settings tab.
- The Phone Services PIN section is where you set up or change your host PIN.
- The "Conference Now" section is where you set up or change the Attendees Access Code (Note: the meeting number cannot be changed).