UAS Specialized Dashboards
- Race and Ethnicity at UAS
- Race and Ethnicity details of UAS students and employees. Data is based on the fall term and updated annually.
The UAS Institutional Effectiveness office conducted a robust analysis using publicly available data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). The updated peer institutions are public 4-year and above institutions, similar to UAS in size (most are in the 1,000-4,999 students size category), and locale (most are in remote or rural areas).
Data characterizing our peers is available through the National Center for Education Statistics using IPEDS IDs (the UAS ID is 102632), or from the institutions' common data sets or Institutional Research offices.
- Western New Mexico University
- University of Maine at Augusta
- Montana State University - Billings
- Cameron University
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Rogers State University
- Northern New Mexico State College
- Louisiana State University - Alexandria
- New Mexico Highlands University
- Mayville State University