Juneau Campus Shuttle
Where is the shuttle right now?
We are currently experiencing an overwhelming shortage of drivers.
Please click on the "Shuttle Tracker" button above for updates to the daily shuttle runs.
Please contact UAS Facilities Services for questions, comments and concerns about the UAS Shuttle Service.
UAS Juneau campus shuttle is funded from student fees and provides transportation between the Auke Lake campus, Anderson Building, Student Housing and Recreation Center. This service is hoped to accomplish multiple goals, including:
- Improved safety for students
- Improved ability to move between classes during a short passing period
- Improves access to campus services
The shuttle runs a 30 minute loop on the hour and half-hour.
(top half of the hour)
(bottom half of the hour)
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Due to a shortage of drivers, the UAS shuttle may not be available during the 7 am - 930 am and 2 pm - 4 pm time slots.
- Check shuttle tracker to see if the UAS shuttle is currently running.
Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Semesters
- First Fall Semester day of operation: August 28, 2023
- Labor Day: September 4, 2023 (No shuttle service)
- Fall Break: November 23-25, 2023 (No shuttle service)
- Last day of Fall shuttle service: December 16, 2023
- Winter Break: December 18, 2023 - January 15, 2024 (No shuttle service)
- First Spring Semester day of operation: January 16, 2024
- Spring Break: March 11-15, 2024 (No shuttle service)
- Last day of Spring shuttle service: May 4, 2024
Shuttle Survey Results
A UAS Shuttle Survey Response Analysis is available from a recent survey.