To have your exam delivered by the Testing Center, please follow these steps:
- Attach a Cover Sheet to each copy of the test
- Fill out a Test Information form
- Email or drop off your tests and test information forms at your campus' Testing Center office
You may pick up your completed and unused exams at any time from the Testing Center office.
In addition to classwide exams, we offer the following services:
- Accommodated testing for students approved by Disability Services that require additional time, private testing space, or other accommadations that can not be provided during an in class exam.
- Make up tests for students that are unable to attend a scheduled in class exam.
- Zoom proctoring for students that need to take a proctored exam, but are unable to come to campus.
We are happy to work with you to help find a solution to your testing needs, feel free to contact us any time.