Skip to Main Content

What's New?

Military Friendly Schools 2024-2025

UAS is honored to be selected as a Military Friendly School Gold Distinction:

image of military friendly school gold status 2024-2025

Types of Educational Benefits

UAS Graduation

The VA has several different educational benefit programs for veterans, Reservists/Guard members and dependants of veterans and active duty service members. All of the benefits available are described below. Select the program you are eligible for to find out more about getting your benefits started at UAS. 

Please take a look at the benefits below and select the one you are eligible for.

Veterans and Military Active Duty Service Members

Tuition Assistance (TA)

The Tuition Assistance (TA) program provides educational assistance to active duty military members. Each branch has specific tuition assistance limits and application procedures. Please refer to the Tuition Assistance (TA) webpage for more information

Dependants of Veterans