Welcome to Academic Advising!
UAS academic advisors empower students to meet academic, life, and career goals through a personalized, collaborative, and reflective process. The advising partnership connects students to faculty, campus, and community resources, online and face-to-face.
Advisors can assist with a wide range of needs, including but not limited to:
- Identifying academic and career goals
- Exploring and choosing degree programs
- Helping with course selection, building a schedule, and registration
- Connecting to useful resources
- Navigating university systems
Plan to meet with your advisor every semester.