Skip to Main Content


The University Travel office is responsible for timely auditing and processing of the University travel expenses incurred by employees and authorized individuals. Close cooperation between University of Alaska schools and departments is essential to ensure the University’s compliance with Board of Regents policies, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Regulations and State law.

The NEW university travel cards are issued to employees who travel for the university. All business travel related expenses can be purchased with this card. You can find the application link for the travel card under Travel Forms.

Travel Forms

Travel Links

Risk Management Related to Travel

Renting a Vehicle?

As a political sub-division of the State of Alaska, the University may purchase from the Statewide Vehicle Rentals contract. This contract provides unlimited mileage/use vehicle rentals statewide with minimum locations in the Juneau, Fairbanks, and Anchorage areas on an as-needed basis. Vehicles are intended for pickup, use, and return to the original pickup point. Learn more.