UA does not discriminate on the basis of sex, as required by Title IX. This requirement extends to admission and employment, and inquiries about the application of Title IX to UA may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, Assistant Secretary for Education, or both. UA’s grievance procedures and grievance process, including how to report or file a complaint of sex discrimination, how to report or file a formal complaint of sexual harassment, and how UA will respond, are located in UA Board of Regents’ Policy and Regulation Chapter 01.04.
- Phone: 907-796-6371
- Email: email@example.com
- ATIXA Civil Rights Training I
- ATIXA Civil Rights Training II
- ATIXA Title IX Coordinator I
- D. Stafford & Associates Clery Act Foundations Training
Meg Bergerud, B.A., J.D.
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Phone: 907-796-6036
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATIXA Title IX Coordination One: Foundations