Fitness Classes & Training
Personal Training w/Fran
Are you interested in starting a fitness program designed specifically with your own personal needs and busy schedule in mind? If so, then you need a personal trainer!
Meet your Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Certified personal trainer with over 20 years of experience
- B.S in physical education from Boise State University
- Instructed Physical Education at Juneau Douglas High School and currently for University of Alaska Southeast
- Certified Instructor for: Group Cycling (Spinning), Body Pump, Group Exercise, Strong Women, and Zumba.
Why Personal Train
Three primary reasons to have a personal trainer are education, direction and motivation.
- You’ll learn how to achieve your goals, using an individualized program while receiving instruction and encouragement
- This has proven to be a successful means of achieving personal fitness goals
- For many people, success is possible as they are able to learn and see results while having fun!
- Single Session: $45
- Package #1 (3 sessions)
$40 per session = $120 total
- Package #2 (6 sessions)
$38 per session = $228 total
- Package #3 (12 sessions)
$36 per session = $432 total
Download the PT brochure for more information.
Take a Class
The School of Arts and Sciences offers a variety of Physical Education and Outdoor Studies courses that utilize the resources of the Recreation Center.
Whether you need the structure that a class provides to insure you stay active, want to learn a technical skill in an ODS course, or just interested in learning something new, the REC Center welcomes all students. If hosted at the REC this will be clearly indicated in the Meets column.