The UAS Strategic and Assessment Plan guides the university’s overall direction. Along with our mission, vision, and values, the Plan’s essential structure includes five core objectives. These core objectives describe the fundamental aspects of UAS’ mission, interpreting and translating them into practice. They serve as organizing principles and strategies for the university.
UAS affirmed the following five core objectives:
- Core Objective 1: Provide Access to Higher Education for all Students
- Core Objective 2: Deliver Academic Excellence through Instruction, Scholarship, Research and Creative Expression
- Core Objective 3: Increase student success
- Core Objective 4: Be a great place to work for all employees
- Core Objective 5: Maintain Relevance through Productive Relationships within Southeast Alaska