Administrative Services provides leadership, essential services, and useful tools and information that enable UAS to achieve its purpose of excellence in teaching, learning and research.
Administrative Services accomplishes these goals through:
- Through effective and efficient practices
- Actively fostering cooperation among all segments of our campus community
- Ensuring institutional compliance with Regent’s policy, UA regulations and other statutes, regulations and policies.
The mission of the Business Services Office is to provide the following business support services to the University of Alaska Southeast:
- Procurement and Contract Services
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Travel Administration Services
- Student Accounts and Financial Service
- University Bookstore Services
Our goal is to provide dependable, efficient, and quality services with a commitment to honesty, fairness and professionalism.
The Budget Department has regional oversight and administrative responsibility for the University of Alaska Southeast’s annual operating budget and many sponsored projects.
Facilities Services is responsible for the following functions at the Juneau campus:
- Maintenance and repair
- Campus mail system
- Events coordination
- Custodial services
- Grounds and landscaping including snow removal
- Fleet maintenance
- Utilities procurement and payment
Facilities Services is responsible for the following functions throughout the Southeast region:
- Planning, design and construction of capital projects
- Health & Safety compliance
- Risk Management
The principal mission of the Grants and Contracts Staff is to support UAS’s strategic goals and initiatives by providing guidance and accounting infrastructure to the proposal submission process and post-award administration of sponsored programs.
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides centralized technology support and services that include the following:
- Networks and telephones
- IT security
- Regional servers
- Desktop support
- Classroom technologies
- Media services
- The IT Helpdesk.
The goal of IT Services is to help make UAS an exceptional place in which to learn, work and live by providing services and technology aligned with the University mission and responsive to the needs of the University community.