Skip to Main Content

What's New?

Military Friendly Schools 2024-2025

UAS is honored to be selected as a Military Friendly School Gold Distinction:

image of military friendly school gold status 2024-2025

Military Tuition Assistance (TA)

Tuition Assistance (TA)

How to Use Your Military Tuition Assistance (TA)

Steps for new, transfer and current students using their Military Tuition Assistance (TA):

1. Contact your branch's Educational Service Officer/Specialist (ESS/ESO)

  • Make your appointment with your ESS/ESO to assist you with the TA process

2. Decide if you'll be a non-degree seeking (NDS) student or a degree-seeking student

  • NDS - you may register for up to 6 credits per semester
  • Degree-seeking - you may register for any number of classes that apply to your degree program per semester

3. Register for classes

  • Register for class using UAOnline
  • Note for degree-seeking students: you may register for only courses that are applicable to your degree program
    • It is highly suggested that you work with an academic advisor and refer to DegreeWorks to confirm that courses are applicable to your degree program

3. Apply for tuition assistance

4. Maximize all funding resources

5. Check your preferred and UAS email frequently

  • Important, time sensitive information will be sent to your preferred and UAS email addresses only

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at