Office of the Provost
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for in-person, phone, or video appointments. Email or call for more information. Additional information is also available on the UA coronavirus information website.
The Provost’s Office handles vital issues such as: academic budget priorities and requests, academic programming initiatives, as well as faculty and staff concerns which include recruitment, promotion, and tenure. The Provost works closely with the Faculty Senate and the Provost’s Council on these issues.
- The AY 2024 UAS Faculty Contract Calendar is now available. Please note that Convocation will be held August 15-16, 2023.
- The UAS Provost's Office and Faculty Senate nomination period for Academic Year 2023 awards for Faculty Excellence is open until Sunday, March 26, 2023.
- Annual Assessment Reports are due for all programs to the dean/director by March 1. The template can be found on that page.
- The agenda on the Spring Startup page has been updated with links to the Zoom recordings from the sessions.
- Proposals forAcademic Innovation Fundscan be submitted until funds are depleted for this fiscal year.
- A summary of key deadlines for faculty processes for AY 2023 is available on the Faculty Resources page.
- The AY 2021 UAS Administrative Review Report is now available.
- NWCCU reaffirms UAS accreditation status - July 2019.
- Access the UAS Year Seven Mission Fulfillment and Sustainability Self Evaluation Report here